11 Shouts - 17,229 Scrobbles
There are at least four bands called The Beyond: 1.The Beyond were a progressive metal band from Derby, England. The band performed under this name between 1988 and 1993, then under the name Gorilla from 1995 to 1998. The Beyond formed in 1988 as John Whitby (Vocals), Andy Gatford (Guitars), Paul Fallon (Bass) and Neil Cooper (Drums). After releasing a 3-track demo 'No Excuse', including a version of AC/DC's 'Highway to Hell'; in 1990 The Beyond released two EP's for the Big Cat Label -...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sacred Garden - (3:57) - 144 plays
- One Step Too Far - (4:01) - 79 plays
- Day Before Tomorrow - (3:27) - 126 plays
- Empire - (3:21) - 64 plays
- The Eve Of My Release - (3:21) - 54 plays
- Sick - (3:26) - 56 plays
- No More Happy Ever Afters - (4:58) - 58 plays
- Lead The Blind - (4:59) - 65 plays
- Frostbitepanzerfuck - (5:05) - 55 plays
- Dominoes - (5:11) - 53 plays