The Beu Sisters
8 Shouts - 73,201 Scrobbles
Born into a musical family, Candice, Christie and Danielle Beu learned from an early age to appreciate and understand all aspects of the entertainment industry. The sisters, encouraged by their parents, Broadway veterans (“A Chorus Line”), steadily developed their collective and individual talents. In 1988, the Beu family (parents and eight siblings) left the bright lights of New York City for the serene sounds of New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Make Me Feel Like a Star (Lizzie mix) - (3:02) - 247 plays
- Anytime You Need a Friend - (3:19) - 187 plays
- Catch Me If You Can - (3:33) - 94 plays
- Once Upon A Broken Heart - (4:07) - 135 plays
- You Make Me Feel Like A Star - (3:37) - 113 plays
- He's a Tramp - (2:54) - 34 plays
- I Was Only (Seventeen) - (3:43) - 102 plays
- Anytime You Need a Friend - Original Version - (3:22) - 38 plays
- Crushed - (3:28) - 24 plays
- Anytime You a Need a Friend - (3:19) - 16 plays