The Beautiful Girls
168 Shouts - 3,287,998 Scrobbles
The Beautiful Girls are an Australian band from the New South Wales coast composed of Mat McHugh on vocals and guitar, Paulie B on bass and Bruce Braybrooke on drums. TBG have released five full length albums: Learn Yourself, We're Already Gone, Ziggurats,Spooks and Dancehall Days; as well as one EP, Morning Sun, TBG have an eclectic style of their own, with smatterings of rock, acoustic, reggae, pop and folk all through their music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Mar - (4:02) - 6,857 plays
- LyricsThis day is getting older,
in fading light it's beautiful.
This wind is blowing colder,
and too soon I'll feel it's pull.
Still, I took all my chances,
- LyricsHey girl i love you,
Dancing 'round like that will drive me crazy.
But why would i want you,
When it's plain you're not ever wanting me?
Well my whole life all i had was this guitar.
- LyricsWhen i wake into the Morning Sun,
Well i feel another day has just begun.
I see those clouds up in the sky,
and i don't care, everything is going to be alright.
And i want you to know, some feelings come and go
- LyricsWell i woke up last night, couldn't tell if i was dreaming.
I thought i saw the face of an angel and i heard her speaking to me.
She said my boy, don't fill up your head with trivial things.
Cos life's too beautiful for you to leave.
Just like periscopes up in the sky,
- After All This Time - (3:46) - 2,414 plays
- Girl, Lately Things Have Been Changing - (3:57) - 2,042 plays
- I Thought About You - (3:11) - 1,419 plays
- Let's Take the Long Way Home - (3:05) - 1,399 plays
- My Mind Is An Echo Chamber - (4:38) - 1,318 plays