The Beau Brummels
31 Shouts - 542,527 Scrobbles
The Beau Brummels were an American rock band, formed in San Francisco in 1964. The band's original lineup included Sal Valentino (lead vocals), Ron Elliott (lead guitar and main songwriter), Ron Meagher (bass guitar), Declan Mulligan (rhythm guitar, bass, harmonica), and John Petersen (drums). The Beau Brummels were discovered by Autumn Records, where Sylvester Stewart—later known as Sly Stone—produced the group's early recording sessions. Initially, the band's musical style blended beat music and folk music, and has been described as early and influential folk rock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Just a Little - (2:29) - 3,345 plays
- Laugh, Laugh - (3:01) - 3,141 plays
- Laugh Laugh - (3:04) - 1,713 plays
- Don't Talk To Strangers - (2:16) - 786 plays
- Magic Hollow - (2:52) - 743 plays
- Still in Love With You Baby - (2:32) - 633 plays
- Are You Happy? - (2:17) - 550 plays
- You Tell Me Why - (3:05) - 526 plays
- Only dreaming Now - (2:06) - 565 plays
- Gentle Wandering Ways - (2:41) - 412 plays