The Beau Brummels
31 Shouts - 544,498 Scrobbles
The Beau Brummels were an American rock band, formed in San Francisco in 1964. The band's original lineup included Sal Valentino (lead vocals), Ron Elliott (lead guitar and main songwriter), Ron Meagher (bass guitar), Declan Mulligan (rhythm guitar, bass, harmonica), and John Petersen (drums). The Beau Brummels were discovered by Autumn Records, where Sylvester Stewart—later known as Sly Stone—produced the group's early recording sessions. Initially, the band's musical style blended beat music and folk music, and has been described as early and influential folk rock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Just a Little - (2:29) - 3,194 plays
- Laugh, Laugh - (3:01) - 3,011 plays
- Laugh Laugh - (3:04) - 1,680 plays
- Don't Talk To Strangers - (2:16) - 748 plays
- Magic Hollow - (2:52) - 718 plays
- Still in Love With You Baby - (2:32) - 569 plays
- Are You Happy? - (2:17) - 506 plays
- You Tell Me Why - (3:05) - 484 plays
- Only dreaming Now - (2:06) - 530 plays
- Gentle Wandering Ways - (2:41) - 412 plays