The Be Good Tanyas
103 Shouts - 2,794,141 Scrobbles
The Be Good Tanyas are an acoustic trio with folk and americana influences, hailing from Vancouver, British Columbia. They play a combination of original and traditional material, and are notable for their lush vocal harmonies. The group features Frazey Ford (guitar, vocals), Samantha Parton (guitar, mandolin, banjo, vocals) and Trish Klein (electric guitar, banjo, harmony vocals). Jolie Holland is a former member and also a frequent guest.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Waiting Around to Die - (5:12) - 24,963 plays
- The Littlest Birds - (4:08) - 6,896 plays
- In My Time of Dying - (3:43) - 4,687 plays
- LyricsDig if you will the picture
Of you and I engaged in a kiss
The sweat of your body covers me
Can you my darling, can you picture this?
Dream if you can a courtyard
- LyricsOh there is a house in New Orleans.
They call the Rising Sun.
It's been the ruin of many young poor girls
And God I know I'm one.
My mother, she was a tailor, yeah yeah
- In Spite Of All The Damage - (3:58) - 2,963 plays
- Rain And Snow - (3:58) - 3,175 plays
- Light Enough To Travel - (4:58) - 2,750 plays
- Ship Out on the Sea - (4:12) - 2,935 plays
- Scattered Leaves - (4:44) - 2,700 plays