70 Shouts - 795,346 Scrobbles
There are at least three artists called The Bats: The Bats are an influential New Zealand rock band formed in 1982 in Christchurch by Paul Kean (bass), Malcolm Grant (drums), Robert Scott (lead vocals, rhythm guitar, keyboards) and Kaye Woodward (lead guitar, vocals). Though primarily a Christchurch band, The Bats have strong links to Dunedin and are usually grouped in with the Dunedin Sound musicians that emerged in the early 1980s. The band has retained the same four members from 1982 to the present day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- North By North - (4:05) - 3,001 plays
- Block Of Wood - (3:10) - 1,821 plays
- Made Up In Blue - (4:03) - 1,601 plays
- Treason - (2:52) - 1,433 plays
- Miss These Things - (3:09) - 1,150 plays
- Round And Down - (2:17) - 1,080 plays
- Sir Queen - (3:24) - 1,007 plays
- Mad On You - (2:31) - 885 plays
- Tragedy - (2:59) - 944 plays
- Calm Before The Storm - (2:40) - 781 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online