70 Shouts - 752,460 Scrobbles
There are at least three artists called The Bats: The Bats are an influential New Zealand rock band formed in 1982 in Christchurch by Paul Kean (bass), Malcolm Grant (drums), Robert Scott (lead vocals, rhythm guitar, keyboards) and Kaye Woodward (lead guitar, vocals). Though primarily a Christchurch band, The Bats have strong links to Dunedin and are usually grouped in with the Dunedin Sound musicians that emerged in the early 1980s. The band has retained the same four members from 1982 to the present day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- North By North - (4:05) - 2,756 plays
- Block Of Wood - (3:10) - 1,639 plays
- Treason - (2:52) - 1,653 plays
- Made Up In Blue - (4:03) - 1,433 plays
- Round And Down - (2:17) - 1,041 plays
- Sir Queen - (3:24) - 977 plays
- Tragedy - (2:59) - 1,006 plays
- Miss These Things - (3:09) - 968 plays
- Take It - (2:29) - 842 plays
- Mad On You - (2:31) - 696 plays