67 Shouts - 653,154 Scrobbles
There are at least three artists called The Bats: Approaching a quarter century of recording and performing, Christchurch, New Zealand's The Bats have survived seven albums and five world tours with the original line-up of Kaye Woodward, Malcolm Grant, Paul Kean and Robert Scott intact. With a sound at the jangle/indie end of the pop spectrum, the band made significant headway in the States in the 80s alongside Flying Nun label-mates The Chills and The Clean. The 90s saw tours of the US and Europe, supporting the likes of Radiohead, Belly, and R.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- North By North - (4:05) - 3,394 plays
- Block Of Wood - (3:10) - 1,890 plays
- Treason - (2:52) - 1,722 plays
- Round And Down - (2:17) - 1,252 plays
- Made Up In Blue - (4:03) - 1,292 plays
- Sir Queen - (3:24) - 1,179 plays
- Tragedy - (2:59) - 1,159 plays
- Miss These Things - (3:09) - 1,166 plays
- Take It - (2:29) - 1,055 plays
- Had To Be You - (3:07) - 981 plays