70 Shouts - 773,093 Scrobbles
There are at least three artists called The Bats: The Bats are an influential New Zealand rock band formed in 1982 in Christchurch by Paul Kean (bass), Malcolm Grant (drums), Robert Scott (lead vocals, rhythm guitar, keyboards) and Kaye Woodward (lead guitar, vocals). Though primarily a Christchurch band, The Bats have strong links to Dunedin and are usually grouped in with the Dunedin Sound musicians that emerged in the early 1980s. The band has retained the same four members from 1982 to the present day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- North By North - (4:05) - 3,048 plays
- Made Up In Blue - (4:03) - 1,728 plays
- Block Of Wood - (3:10) - 1,847 plays
- Treason - (2:52) - 1,820 plays
- Round And Down - (2:17) - 1,150 plays
- Sir Queen - (3:24) - 1,083 plays
- Miss These Things - (3:09) - 1,085 plays
- Tragedy - (2:59) - 1,082 plays
- Mad On You - (2:31) - 874 plays
- Take It - (2:29) - 949 plays