25 Shouts - 292,265 Scrobbles
This London-based Anglo-Canadian band, whose members include Jeremy Gluck (vocals), Robin Wills (guitar), David Buckley (bass), and Nick Turner (drums), was formed in 1979 and scored a U.K. chart hit in 1980 with the neo-surf song "Summer Fun." Turner and Buckley left after the release of the first album Drop Out With the Barracudas (1981) and were replaced by Jim Dickson and Terry Smith. Chris Wilson also joined on guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Summer Fun - (3:10) - 1,150 plays
- I Can't Pretend - (2:36) - 794 plays
- We're living in Violent Times - (2:50) - 557 plays
- His Last Summer - (3:32) - 376 plays
- Don't Let Go - (3:02) - 305 plays
- Surfers Are Back - (2:16) - 289 plays
- This Ain't My Time - (3:05) - 311 plays
- Codeine - (3:39) - 275 plays
- Somebody - (3:08) - 195 plays
- I Saw My Death In A Dream Last Night - (3:33) - 212 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online