The Band of Heathens
15 Shouts - 203,595 Scrobbles
The Band of Heathens are an Americana band from Austin, Texas. The three principal songwriters - Colin Brooks, Ed Jurdi and Gordy Quist - shared the bill at Momo's, an Austin club. Originally, each singer/songwriter performed his own set. However, they eventually started sharing the stage, and collaborating together with bassist Seth Whitney. The Wednesday night series was billed as "The Good Time Supper Club". A misprint in a local paper billed the act as "The Heathens." In 2007, drummer John Chipman joined the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shotgun - (4:42) - 1,595 plays
- Jackson Station - (3:50) - 1,432 plays
- LyricsOh me, oh my, oh, won't you look at Miss Ohio?
She's running around with her rag-top down
She says she wants to do right, just not right now
Gonna drive to Atlanta and live out this fantasy
Running around with the rag-top down
- Miss My Life - (3:14) - 762 plays
- Hurricane - (5:21) - 776 plays
- Medicine Man - (4:14) - 570 plays
- Caroline Williams - (4:41) - 600 plays
- L.A. County Blues - (4:32) - 521 plays
- Girl With Indigo Eyes - (3:01) - 490 plays
- You're Gonna Miss Me - (5:36) - 452 plays