The Band Perry
278 Shouts - 3,760,893 Scrobbles
The Band Perry is an American country music band composed of Kimberly Perry (lead vocals, rhythm guitar, piano) and her two brothers: Reid Perry (bass guitar, background vocals) and Neil Perry (mandolin, drums, accordion, background vocals). They were born in Jackson,Mississippi and moved to Mobile,AL as early teens;eventually moving to Greeneville , Tenn. The trio owes its unique sound to its parents. "Most dads would be rocking their kids to sleep singing 'Rock-a-bye Baby,' " Kimberly says. "Our dad was singing us Rolling Stones songs, and our mom loves country.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIf I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song,
Uh oh, Uh oh
- LyricsI told you on the day we wed
I was gonna love you 'til I's dead
Made you wait 'til our wedding night
That's the first and the last time I wear white
So if the ties that bind ever do come loose
- LyricsYou've been wearing that crown and tearing me down
It's been a while since you've treated me right
You strung me along for far to long 'cause I never gave up the fight, until now
It's gonna hit you hard til you see stars
It's gonna put through you a world of hurt
- LyricsIt's knowing that your door is always open
And your path is free to walk
That makes me tend to leave my sleeping bag
Rolled up and stashed behind your couch
And it's knowing I'm not shackled
- LyricsWould you walk to the edge of the ocean?
Just to fill my jar with sand?
Just in case I get the notion,
To let it run through my hands.
Let it run through my hands.
- You Lie - (3:36) - 6,276 plays
- Chainsaw - (3:48) - 6,996 plays
- Don’t Let Me Be Lonely - (4:11) - 5,273 plays
- Postcard from Paris - (3:35) - 3,918 plays
- Hip to My Heart - (2:59) - 3,117 plays