The Band Perry
247 Shouts - 2,661,094 Scrobbles
The Band Perry is an American country music band composed of Kimberly Perry (lead vocals, rhythm guitar, piano) and her two brothers: Reid Perry (bass guitar, background vocals) and Neil Perry (mandolin, drums, accordion, background vocals). They were born in Mobile, Alabama, and moved to Greeneville , Tenn. The trio owes its unique sound to its parents. "Most dads would be rocking their kids to sleep singing 'Rock-a-bye Baby,' " Kimberly says.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIf I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
- LyricsI told you on the day we wed
I was gonna love you til I's dead
Made you wait til our wedding night
That's the first and the last time I'll wear white
So if the ties that bind ever do come loose
- LyricsWould you walk to the edge of the ocean
Just to fill my jar with sand
Just in case I get the notion
To let it run through my hand
Let it run through my hand
- LyricsIt ain't complicated
Well, I've grown to hate it
I never liked the taste of crow but baby I ate it
They tried to warn me
They said that you were ornery
- LyricsI remember when my heart caught the fever.
You were standing all alone in the summer heat.
I was with my boyfriend, my new boyfriend; he was as sweet as he could be.
But one look at you and I was through
my heart switched up on me.
- Hip To My Heart - (2:59) - 18,796 plays
- Done. - (3:25) - 23,079 plays
- Miss You Being Gone - (2:55) - 9,576 plays
- Walk Me Down the Middle - (4:01) - 9,617 plays
- Independence - (3:37) - 9,622 plays