The Backup Plan
10 Shouts - 86,276 Scrobbles
The Backup Plan began “officially” in late 2000 when the core members decided to try to take the next logical step with their music, having gone through a transformation in their goals and attitudes and solidifying a line up. The present line up is: Joe Osolin, Dan Brenner, Andrew Jones, and Jeff Tiu. Drawing on array of punk and hardcore influences they established their own style of fast, aggressive, melodic music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Keep the Change Motherfucker - (1:31) - 37 plays
- Holyshitholyshitholyfuckingshit - (1:46) - 19 plays
- Even the Mona Lisa Is Falling Apart - (1:45) - 11 plays
- Sweet Revenge on St. Marks High School - (2:19) - 14 plays
- Send Her Seaworthy - (1:13) - 7 plays
- are you writing this shit down ace? - 10 plays
- Things Dignan's Not Supposed to Touch - (1:44) - 8 plays
- i broke your heart and all I got was this lousy t shirt - 10 plays
- Looks Like I'm Back on Suicide Watch - (1:39) - 9 plays
- the house always wins - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online