The Axis of Perdition
577 Shouts - 282,247 Scrobbles
Formed in Middlesbrough, UK formed in 2001 and disbanded in July 2013. The Axis of Perdition's output comprises black metal experimentation with industrial music and dark ambient textures. The Axis of Perdition's debut album decreed that "Axis of Perdition plays something there isn't words for yet (exclusively)". Their sound is primarily based on distorted guitars, with black metal vocals, programmed drums, and discordant sound effects including screams and static.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deleted Scenes I: In the Hallway of Crawling Filth - 404 plays
- Entangled in Mannequin Limbs - 313 plays
- Isolation Cubicle 312 - 318 plays
- The Elevator Beneath the Valve - 281 plays
- Pendulum Prey (Second Incarceration) - 338 plays
- One Day You Will Understand Why - 303 plays
- This, Then, Is Paradise? - 258 plays
- To Walk the Corridors of Hell - (7:17) - 229 plays
- A Ruined Nation Awakens - 221 plays
- Born Under the Knife, Live in Pain - (6:04) - 212 plays