The Axis of Perdition
574 Shouts - 278,732 Scrobbles
Formed in Middlesbrough, UK formed in 2001 and disbanded in July 2013. The Axis of Perdition's output comprises black metal experimentation with industrial music and dark ambient textures. The Axis of Perdition's debut album decreed that "Axis of Perdition plays something there isn't words for yet (exclusively)". Their sound is primarily based on distorted guitars, with black metal vocals, programmed drums, and discordant sound effects including screams and static.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deleted Scenes I: In the Hallway of Crawling Filth - 450 plays
- Isolation Cubicle 312 - 388 plays
- Entangled in Mannequin Limbs - 366 plays
- The Elevator Beneath the Valve - 334 plays
- Pendulum Prey (Second Incarceration) - 378 plays
- One Day You Will Understand Why - 375 plays
- This, Then, Is Paradise? - 315 plays
- To Walk the Corridors of Hell - (7:17) - 312 plays
- Deleted Scenes II: In the Gauze-Womb of the God Becoming - 261 plays
- A Ruined Nation Awakens - 275 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online