The Axis of Perdition
571 Shouts - 265,019 Scrobbles
Middlesbrough, UK The Axis of Perdition's output comprises black metal experimentation with industrial music and dark ambient textures. The Axis of Perdition's debut album decreed that "Axis of Perdition plays something there isn't words for yet (exclusively)". Their sound is primarily based on distorted guitars, with black metal vocals, programmed drums, and discordant sound effects including screams and static.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deleted Scenes I: In the Hallway of Crawling Filth - 533 plays
- Isolation Cubicle 312 - 457 plays
- Entangled in Mannequin Limbs - 445 plays
- Pendulum Prey (Second Incarceration) - 425 plays
- The Elevator Beneath the Valve - 415 plays
- One Day You Will Understand Why - 427 plays
- This, Then, Is Paradise? - 274 plays
- To Walk the Corridors of Hell - (7:17) - 408 plays
- Deleted Scenes II: In the Gauze-Womb of the God Becoming - 321 plays
- A Ruined Nation Awakens - 294 plays