The Axis of Perdition
573 Shouts - 271,224 Scrobbles
Middlesbrough, UK The Axis of Perdition's output comprises black metal experimentation with industrial music and dark ambient textures. The Axis of Perdition's debut album decreed that "Axis of Perdition plays something there isn't words for yet (exclusively)". Their sound is primarily based on distorted guitars, with black metal vocals, programmed drums, and discordant sound effects including screams and static.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deleted Scenes I: In the Hallway of Crawling Filth - 499 plays
- Isolation Cubicle 312 - 394 plays
- Entangled in Mannequin Limbs - 379 plays
- The Elevator Beneath the Valve - 341 plays
- Pendulum Prey (Second Incarceration) - 352 plays
- One Day You Will Understand Why - 340 plays
- To Walk the Corridors of Hell - (7:17) - 343 plays
- This, Then, Is Paradise? - 258 plays
- A Ruined Nation Awakens - 266 plays
- Born Under the Knife, Live in Pain - (6:04) - 288 plays