The Axis of Perdition
554 Shouts - 250,118 Scrobbles
Middlesbrough, UK The Axis of Perdition's output comprises black metal experimentation with industrial music and dark ambient textures. The Axis of Perdition's debut album decreed that "Axis of Perdition plays something there isn't words for yet (exclusively)". Their sound is primarily based on distorted guitars, with black metal vocals, programmed drums, and discordant sound effects including screams and static.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deleted Scenes I: In the Hallway of Crawling Filth - 543 plays
- Isolation Cubicle 312 - 484 plays
- Entangled in Mannequin Limbs - 485 plays
- Pendulum Prey (Second Incarceration) - 464 plays
- One Day You Will Understand Why - 421 plays
- The Elevator Beneath the Valve - 409 plays
- This, Then, Is Paradise? - 391 plays
- To Walk the Corridors of Hell - (7:17) - 425 plays
- Deleted Scenes II: In the Gauze-Womb of the God Becoming - 308 plays
- A Ruined Nation Awakens - 356 plays