The Axis of Perdition
574 Shouts - 274,455 Scrobbles
Formed in Middlesbrough, UK formed in 2001 and disbanded in July 2013. The Axis of Perdition's output comprises black metal experimentation with industrial music and dark ambient textures. The Axis of Perdition's debut album decreed that "Axis of Perdition plays something there isn't words for yet (exclusively)". Their sound is primarily based on distorted guitars, with black metal vocals, programmed drums, and discordant sound effects including screams and static.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deleted Scenes I: In the Hallway of Crawling Filth - 500 plays
- Isolation Cubicle 312 - 405 plays
- Entangled in Mannequin Limbs - 396 plays
- The Elevator Beneath the Valve - 350 plays
- One Day You Will Understand Why - 332 plays
- Pendulum Prey (Second Incarceration) - 352 plays
- This, Then, Is Paradise? - 300 plays
- To Walk the Corridors of Hell - (7:17) - 361 plays
- A Ruined Nation Awakens - 273 plays
- Deleted Scenes II: In the Gauze-Womb of the God Becoming - 262 plays