The Awesome Machine
16 Shouts - 98,517 Scrobbles
Sweden has produced a vast number of successful rock bands has over the years, especially heavy rock bands. The Awesome Machine was formed in late 1996 by guitarist Christian Smedström and bass player Stefan Magnusson. Vocalist Lasse Olausson and drummer Peter Thorne completed the original line-up, Tobbe Bovik took over the drum stool after Peter left in March 1998. After their eponymous debut was released on 10-inch vinyl in October 1998, Magnusson left the band due to musical differences.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Forgotten Words - (3:10) - 72 plays
- Cure Me - (4:18) - 56 plays
- Supernova - (2:49) - 50 plays
- Tomorrow - (3:13) - 36 plays
- El Bajo - (3:36) - 39 plays
- Never Said I Never Fail - (2:27) - 34 plays
- Son of a God - (3:27) - 32 plays
- Emotion Water - (8:52) - 36 plays
- Mother's Gone - (4:53) - 39 plays
- Black Dove - (4:41) - 30 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online