The Astronaut King
0 Shouts - 1,267 Scrobbles
The Astronaut King is an experimental music project originally started in early 2007 out of St. Charles, Illinois, USA. It ranges from psychedelic space ambient to acoustic, and is run completely by Ian Covelli as a means to "branch out into different styles." The band Earth is a large influence on the sound of some songs, Charioteer (Temple Song) was stated as one of the reasons for continuing the project in fall of 2007 after abandoning it during summer of 2007.Read More...
Recordings and live performances are heavily improvised, especially since most songs are only committed to memory or being made up on the spot.
More updates can be found on http://www.myspace.com/theastronautking
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Onlooking Obliteration - 107 plays
- Sovereign to the Soulless - 67 plays
- Throne of the Atmosphere - 71 plays
- Incognizant Of Life - 39 plays
- Kingdom Of False Existence - 64 plays
- Kingdom of False Existence (acoustic) - 41 plays
- Nomad Of The Universe - 33 plays
- Throne of the Atomsphere (live) - 30 plays
- Reposed In The Abyss - 28 plays
- Rec008 (demo) - 27 plays