The Astronaut King
8 Shouts - 1,872 Scrobbles
The Astronaut King is an experimental music project originally started in early 2007 out of St. Charles, Illinois, USA. It ranges from psychedelic space ambient to acoustic, and is run completely by Ian Covelli as a means to "branch out into different styles." The band Earth is a large influence on the sound of some songs, Charioteer (Temple Song) was stated as one of the reasons for continuing the project in fall of 2007 after abandoning it during summer of 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dictations from a Spectral Planet - (5:12) - 1 plays
- Plummeting Through Illusory Dimensions - (1:31) - 1 plays
- Crusading the Endless - (0:56) - 1 plays
- Scavenger of the Barren - (4:14) - 1 plays
- Enthralled By Perpetuation - (3:41) - 1 plays
- Desolate Languishment (acoustic) - (2:55) - 1 plays
- Domain of the Astro-Aparition - (2:30) - 1 plays
- Galaxy of Fathomless Ruination - (2:35) - 1 plays
- Kingdom of False Existence (acoustic) - (2:14) - 1 plays
- Sempiternally Vagrant - (3:08) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online