The Arrogant Sons Of Bitches
224 Shouts - 2,031,514 Scrobbles
The Arrogant Sons of Bitches (ASOB for short) were a 6 piece ska punk band from Long Island, NY. In 1995, Joe Werfleman and Jeff Rosenstock thought it would be a good idea to start a band to try and pick up girls and, as Rosenstock said, “we followed through on that, unlike many of us following through on education.” He went on to say that the goal of the band “is to make music real people can relate to and possibly learn from mistakes that we make…and to prove that ska music doesn’t suck, it just needs a kick in the ass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat's the bullshit for?
Verbal battlefield. Syllables of war.
I shut myself off. It happens again.
You're not my friend. You're not my friend.
You're not my friend. (sh-sh-sh-sh-shake)
- LyricsThe autumn came in like concrete at my face.
Location hasn't changed but I'm not living in the same place.
Its useless to respond respond to anything I've said I've said
I hate to quote this song all wrong but "Why Can't We Still Be Friends"?
Aiming to upset me but you're baffling me with your actions.
- Lyricswell i lied
i lied to you again
i said i wanted to be friends
i said that it would never end
but i was out before it began
- LyricsHey. I woke up today (today) to think about a dream I had.
A dream I left so far away. Ten seconds pass.
And as, I think twenty minutes pass.
I failed my mission.
Waste of life. Waste of mind. Where's my ambition?
- LyricsI remember way back when I wanted you to be mine,
and now that I kinda had you I wonder was it all a waste of time?
And did it make sense jumping into something knowing that I'd get hurt.
Well I don't know but my boss thinks not it makes me less productive at work.
And all my friends told me to look out, 'cause you were treating me like shit.
- Disappointment At The Taco Bell - (3:40) - 1,391 plays
- I've Got Enemies In High Places - (2:20) - 1,275 plays
- Have Fun Rotting By Yourself - (3:01) - 1,249 plays
- RocketRocketRocketship - 1,515 plays
- Last On My List - (3:22) - 1,301 plays