5 Shouts - 1,390 Scrobbles
The Apparitions were one of the great undiscovered garage acts of the Midwest. ‘She’s So Satisfying’ never got past the acetate stage back in 1966, but has since been reissued.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- God Monkey Robot - (4:18) - 115 plays
- She's So Satisfyin' - (3:19) - 38 plays
- Electricity + Drums - (3:17) - 49 plays
- She Burned Out Their Eyes - (5:22) - 21 plays
- She's So Satisfying - (3:17) - 11 plays
- Motor Skills - (2:15) - 14 plays
- Positively Charged - (1:21) - 20 plays
- You Chirp Just Like Little Sparrows - (5:18) - 12 plays
- With Wolf Clothes On - (4:14) - 16 plays
- Cemeteries - 10 plays