The Apache Relay
9 Shouts - 143,450 Scrobbles
The Apache Relay takes more long car rides than most bands. But only a portion of their car time is dedicated to their touring schedule — the rest is something like driving in the middle of the night from Nashville to Alabama and back, just to listen to a new record 12 consecutive times. Despite their wagon’s sketchy brakes, this happens a lot. It’s where the indie-roots band discovered a shared love for the timelessness of Motown records, the weight of Springsteen’s Nebraska, the textures of modern rock bands, as well as the intensity of really skilled acoustic players.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Home Is Not Places - (3:21) - 9,124 plays
- Lost Kid - (2:48) - 7,960 plays
- Power Hungry Animals - (2:52) - 6,321 plays
- American Nomad - (3:40) - 5,401 plays
- Can't Wake Up - (4:32) - 6,128 plays
- Sets Me Free - (3:32) - 3,810 plays
- Mission Bells - (4:10) - 2,583 plays
- State Trooper - (3:37) - 2,548 plays
- Watering Hole - (3:50) - 2,372 plays
- When I Come Home - (3:19) - 1,968 plays