The Apache Relay
9 Shouts - 208,022 Scrobbles
The Apache Relay takes more long car rides than most bands. But only a portion of their car time is dedicated to their touring schedule — the rest is something like driving in the middle of the night from Nashville to Alabama and back, just to listen to a new record 12 consecutive times. Despite their wagon’s sketchy brakes, this happens a lot. It’s where the indie-roots band discovered a shared love for the timelessness of Motown records, the weight of Springsteen’s Nebraska, the textures of modern rock bands, as well as the intensity of really skilled acoustic players.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Can't Wake Up - (4:32) - 5,265 plays
- Power Hungry Animals - (2:52) - 8,202 plays
- Lost Kid - (2:48) - 4,790 plays
- Home Is Not Places - (3:21) - 4,133 plays
- American Nomad - (3:40) - 2,783 plays
- Sets Me Free - (3:32) - 2,712 plays
- Mission Bells - (4:10) - 1,971 plays
- State Trooper - (3:37) - 1,728 plays
- Watering Hole - (3:50) - 1,676 plays
- When I Come Home - (3:19) - 1,395 plays