110 Shouts - 1,351,723 Scrobbles
The Anniversary was an indie rock band formed in 1997 in Lawrence, Kansas. The band released two full length albums: "Your Majesty and "Designing a Nervous Breakdown" as well as a number of splits. Originally a group of high school friends, Matthew Pryor of The Get Up Kids approached them about recording an album. Designing a Nervous Breakdown was the result. The band broke up on February 6, 2004 despite having a number of songs ready for a third album. Three of the members joined together to form the band The Only Children, taking a few of the completed songs along with them.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter - (3:08) - 3,123 plays
- All Things Ordinary - (3:51) - 3,387 plays
- The D In Detroit - (4:17) - 2,561 plays
- Emma Discovery - (3:15) - 1,797 plays
- Perfectly - (3:36) - 1,767 plays
- Sweet Marie - (3:34) - 1,234 plays
- Shu Shubat - (3:59) - 1,390 plays
- Till We Earned A Holiday - (4:33) - 1,277 plays
- Without Panasos - (4:47) - 1,240 plays
- Outro In No Minor - (5:47) - 1,044 plays