109 Shouts - 1,328,632 Scrobbles
The Anniversary was an indie rock band formed in 1997 in Lawrence, Kansas. The band released two full length albums: "Your Majesty and "Designing a Nervous Breakdown" as well as a number of splits. Originally a group of high school friends, Matthew Pryor of The Get Up Kids approached them about recording an album. Designing a Nervous Breakdown was the result. The band broke up on February 6, 2004 despite having a number of songs ready for a third album. Three of the members joined together to form the band The Only Children, taking a few of the completed songs along with them.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter - (3:12) - 3,850 plays
- LyricsI've seen those eyes. I've watched them close at night.
And you breathe in and you breathe out again.
Sister's coming over and I'm afraid to tell her secrets that I know.
Painting without colors, it tends to make it better, it bleaches out the world.
Was it the end - the end that kept you up till the morning?
- The D In Detroit - (4:16) - 2,740 plays
- Emma Discovery - (3:14) - 2,235 plays
- Perfectly - (3:35) - 2,202 plays
- Shu Shubat - (3:59) - 1,649 plays
- Till We Earned A Holiday - (4:33) - 1,657 plays
- Without Panasos - (4:46) - 1,516 plays
- Sweet Marie - (3:34) - 1,432 plays
- Outro In No Minor - (5:47) - 1,334 plays