The Angelic Process
1,457 Shouts - 1,769,027 Scrobbles
Formed in Macon, Georgia, United States in 1999 by K.Angylus and M.Dragynfly, The Angelic Process produced music over an eight year period. Pioneers and figureheads of the ambient drone metal subgenre of extreme music, their stylistic influence can be found in numerous other bands that have followed. With a sound that fused layered guitar drone and complex yet fluidly shifting time signatures, The Angelic Process forged new musical ground, and over the course of three studio albums and two EPs, developed and refined a sound that has been described as "the sound of the soul."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We All Die Laughing - (6:05) - 6,828 plays
- Million Year Summer - (3:52) - 6,777 plays
- The Resonance of Goodbye - (5:14) - 6,658 plays
- The Promise of Snakes - (9:32) - 5,939 plays
- Dying in A-Minor - (8:19) - 5,664 plays
- Burning in the Undertow of God - (6:46) - 4,650 plays
- Weighing Souls With Sand - (5:19) - 3,828 plays
- My Blood Still Whispers - (4:28) - 3,032 plays
- Coma Waering - (9:21) - 3,668 plays
- The Sun In Braids - (4:45) - 2,584 plays