The Angelic Process
1,430 Shouts - 1,725,260 Scrobbles
Formed in Macon, Georgia, United States in 1999 by K.Angylus and M.Dragynfly, The Angelic Process produced music over an eight year period. Pioneers and figureheads of the ambient drone metal subgenre of extreme music, their stylistic influence can be found in numerous other bands that have followed. With a sound that fused layered guitar drone and complex yet fluidly shifting time signatures, The Angelic Process forged new musical ground, and over the course of three studio albums and two EPs, developed and refined a sound that has been described as "the sound of the soul."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We All Die Laughing - (6:05) - 6,780 plays
- Million Year Summer - (3:52) - 7,025 plays
- The Resonance of Goodbye - (5:14) - 6,714 plays
- The Promise of Snakes - (9:32) - 5,963 plays
- Dying in A-Minor - (8:19) - 5,892 plays
- Burning in the Undertow of God - (6:46) - 4,794 plays
- Weighing Souls With Sand - (5:19) - 3,871 plays
- My Blood Still Whispers - (4:28) - 2,973 plays
- Coma Waering - (9:21) - 3,537 plays
- The Sun In Braids - (4:45) - 2,570 plays