The Angelic Process
1,448 Shouts - 1,760,749 Scrobbles
Formed in Macon, Georgia, United States in 1999 by K.Angylus and M.Dragynfly, The Angelic Process produced music over an eight year period. Pioneers and figureheads of the ambient drone metal subgenre of extreme music, their stylistic influence can be found in numerous other bands that have followed. With a sound that fused layered guitar drone and complex yet fluidly shifting time signatures, The Angelic Process forged new musical ground, and over the course of three studio albums and two EPs, developed and refined a sound that has been described as "the sound of the soul."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We All Die Laughing - (6:05) - 6,808 plays
- Million Year Summer - (3:52) - 6,891 plays
- The Resonance of Goodbye - (5:14) - 6,671 plays
- The Promise of Snakes - (9:32) - 5,953 plays
- Dying in A-Minor - (8:19) - 5,799 plays
- Burning in the Undertow of God - (6:46) - 4,730 plays
- Weighing Souls With Sand - (5:19) - 3,798 plays
- My Blood Still Whispers - (4:28) - 3,038 plays
- Coma Waering - (9:21) - 3,689 plays
- The Sun In Braids - (4:45) - 2,623 plays