The Angelic Process
1,386 Shouts - 1,659,299 Scrobbles
Formed in Macon, Georgia, United States in 1999 by K.Angylus and M.Dragynfly, The Angelic Process produced music over an eight year period. Pioneers and figureheads of the ambient drone metal subgenre of extreme music, their stylistic influence can be found in numerous other bands that have followed. With a sound that fuses layered guitar drone and complex yet fluidly shifting time signatures, The Angelic Process have forged new musical ground, and over the course of three studio albums and two EPs, developed and refined a sound that has been described as "the sound of the soul".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Million Year Summer - (3:52) - 7,586 plays
- We All Die Laughing - (6:05) - 6,868 plays
- The Resonance of Goodbye - (5:14) - 6,633 plays
- The Promise of Snakes - (9:32) - 5,919 plays
- Dying in A-Minor - (8:19) - 5,849 plays
- Burning in the Undertow of God - (6:46) - 5,229 plays
- Weighing Souls With Sand - (5:19) - 3,983 plays
- My Blood Still Whispers - (4:28) - 2,781 plays
- Coma Waering - (9:21) - 2,797 plays
- The Sun In Braids - (4:45) - 2,367 plays