The Andrews Sisters
153 Shouts - 2,881,325 Scrobbles
The Andrews Sisters were a group of singing sisters: LaVerne Andrews (contralto; July 6, 1911-May 8, 1967), Maxene Andrews (high harmony; January 3, 1916-October 21, 1995) and Patty Andrews (lead; February 16, 1918-January 30, 2013). All were born in Minnesota, United States to a Greek immigrant father and a Norwegian American mother. “Patty Andrews, the lead singer of the Andrews sisters group was born in Mound, Minnesota on February 16, 1918 in a house that occupied the property where The Gillespie Center stands today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy - (2:41) - 9,269 plays
- LyricsIf you ever go down Trinidad
They make you feel so very glad
Calypso sing and make up rhyme
Guarantee you one real good fine time
Drinkin' rum and Coca-Cola
- Christmas Island - (2:41) - 4,424 plays
- LyricsSleigh bells ring, are you listening?
In the lane snow is glistening
A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight
Walking in a winter wonderland
Gone away is the bluebird
- Sabre Dance - (2:17) - 2,851 plays
- Civilization (Bongo, Bongo, Bongo) - (3:03) - 4,017 plays
- here Comes Santa Claus - (3:04) - 2,898 plays
- Bei mir bist du schon - (3:06) - 3,971 plays
- Rum & Coca Cola - (3:09) - 3,203 plays
- Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town - (2:48) - 2,192 plays