The Andrews Sisters
144 Shouts - 2,292,349 Scrobbles
The Andrews Sisters were a group of singing sisters: LaVerne Andrews (contralto; July 6, 1911-May 8, 1967), Maxene Andrews (high harmony; January 3, 1916-October 21, 1995) and Patty Andrews (lead; February 16, 1918-January 30, 2013). All were born in Minnesota, United States to a Greek immigrant father and a Norwegian American mother. “Patty Andrews, the lead singer of the Andrews sisters group was born in Mound, Minnesota on February 16, 1918 in a house that occupied the property where The Gillespie Center stands today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy - (2:42) - 13,612 plays
- LyricsIf you ever go down Trinidad
They make you feel so very glad
Calypso sing and make up rhyme
Guarantee you one real good fine time
Drinkin' rum and Coca-Cola
- LyricsSleigh bells ring, are you listening?
In the lane snow is glistening
A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight
Walking in a winter wonderland
Gone away is the bluebird
- Bei Mir Bist Du Schon - (3:09) - 7,393 plays
- Christmas Island - (2:41) - 5,273 plays
- Civilization (Bongo, Bongo, Bongo) - (3:03) - 6,563 plays
- Rum & Coca Cola - (3:09) - 4,467 plays
- Bei mir bist Du schön - (2:58) - 3,817 plays
- I Can Dream, Can't I? - (2:40) - 3,788 plays
- Straighten Up and Fly Right - (2:37) - 3,729 plays