The Andrews Sisters
151 Shouts - 2,596,321 Scrobbles
The Andrews Sisters were a group of singing sisters: LaVerne Andrews (contralto; July 6, 1911-May 8, 1967), Maxene Andrews (high harmony; January 3, 1916-October 21, 1995) and Patty Andrews (lead; February 16, 1918-January 30, 2013). All were born in Minnesota, United States to a Greek immigrant father and a Norwegian American mother. “Patty Andrews, the lead singer of the Andrews sisters group was born in Mound, Minnesota on February 16, 1918 in a house that occupied the property where The Gillespie Center stands today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy - (2:39) - 11,051 plays
- Christmas Island - (2:41) - 6,347 plays
- Rum and Coca Cola - (3:05) - 7,139 plays
- Civilization (Bongo, Bongo, Bongo) - (3:03) - 5,102 plays
- Rum & Coca Cola - (3:09) - 4,395 plays
- Bei Mir Bist Du Schon - (3:09) - 5,024 plays
- Winter Wonderland - (2:39) - 4,125 plays
- Bei mir bist du schön - (2:58) - 3,304 plays
- Christmas Candles - (2:40) - 2,480 plays
- The Merry Christmas Polka - (2:50) - 2,156 plays