The Ames Brothers
2 Shouts - 138,247 Scrobbles
The Ames Brothers were a singing quartet from Malden, Massachusetts, who were particularly famous in the 1950s for their traditional pop music hits. The Ames Brothers got their beginning in Malden, where all four were born. The act consisted of Joe (born 3 May 1921), Gene (born 13 February 1923), Vic (born 20 May 1925 - died 23 January 1978) and Ed (born 9 July 1927). Born into a non-professional but musical family, the boys were brought up on classical and operatic music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good King Wenceslas - (2:17) - 1,808 plays
- My Bonnie Lassie - (2:29) - 1,951 plays
- Rag Mop - (2:38) - 1,062 plays
- The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane - (2:50) - 705 plays
- Winter Wonderland - (2:51) - 585 plays
- Undecided - (2:59) - 367 plays
- You, You, You - (2:55) - 356 plays
- Sentimental Me - (3:18) - 307 plays
- Hawaiian War Chant - (2:33) - 294 plays
- It Only Hurts for a Little While - (2:42) - 292 plays