3 Shouts - 42,716 Scrobbles
The Ambush is an early alias of the German DJ and producer Oliver Lieb. Releases under this alias stretch from 1993 to 2004, but most could be classified as tribal trance. Besides several EPs an album titled "The Ambush" (1994) was also produced and released under this alias. He also remixed "Mogo Djolo" by Mory Kanté as The Ambush. Oliver Lieb is most famous for his work as L.S.G., Paragliders and Spicelab. Currently he produces minimal techno as Solieb.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Everlast - (7:20) - 248 plays
- Acapulco - (3:38) - 237 plays
- Casablanca - (7:32) - 129 plays
- Sun - (17:03) - 220 plays
- My Name Is God - (6:28) - 34 plays
- Aton - (7:52) - 28 plays
- Everlast - Original Mix - (7:19) - 72 plays
- Rain - (16:05) - 27 plays
- Ambush 2 - (8:11) - 17 plays
- Terra - (6:43) - 25 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online