3 Shouts - 42,036 Scrobbles
The Ambush is an early alias of the German DJ and producer Oliver Lieb. Releases under this alias stretch from 1993 to 2004, but most could be classified as tribal trance. Besides several EPs an album titled "The Ambush" (1994) was also produced and released under this alias. He also remixed "Mogo Djolo" by Mory Kanté as The Ambush. Oliver Lieb is most famous for his work as L.S.G., Paragliders and Spicelab. Currently he produces minimal techno as Solieb.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Acapulco - (3:38) - 265 plays
- Everlast - (7:20) - 215 plays
- Casablanca - (7:32) - 116 plays
- Sun - (17:03) - 216 plays
- My Name Is God - (6:28) - 34 plays
- Terra - (6:43) - 22 plays
- Rain - (16:05) - 24 plays
- Ambush 2 - (8:11) - 25 plays
- Aton - (7:52) - 23 plays
- Jungle Fever - (4:44) - 20 plays