The Allstar Project
77 Shouts - 113,501 Scrobbles
Born in 2001, The Allstar Project come up aiming for honest and real music, there is no hope to achieve the traditional rock bands goals. Two years later and after the debut E.P. , The Berlengas Connection, the band is now more homogeneous and well-known. The positive feedback from the press and the public makes its members face the project more seriously, hoping to take it further.
The group changes with the coming of new members and the bet is now on showing their work to a wider universe of people.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Off Axis - (8:16) - 543 plays
- Shifting Poles - (4:55) - 345 plays
- Not All a Dream - (8:14) - 395 plays
- Neighbour of the Beast - (4:17) - 306 plays
- Alignment - (7:00) - 309 plays
- Pyramidal - (5:08) - 238 plays
- Advent - (4:23) - 235 plays
- Lasers Go Through Monkeys - (4:48) - 197 plays
- Polaris - (3:19) - 150 plays
- Light for a Thousand Nights - (10:59) - 155 plays