The Allman Brothers Band
488 Shouts - 11,874,260 Scrobbles
The Allman Brothers Band, formed in 1969 in Macon, Georgia, United States blended strains of southern rock music - Blues, R&B, Country, Jazz, and Gospel - into a flexible, jam-oriented style of Rock and Roll that reflected the emergence of the "New South" and set the style for Lynyrd Skynyrd, the Marshall Tucker Band, and countless other Southern rockers. Oddly - or eerily, some would say - the band's unusual string of untimely deaths has been repeated in other Southern-rock bands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ramblin' Man - (4:48) - 40,076 plays
- Midnight Rider - (2:58) - 39,941 plays
- Jessica - (4:00) - 24,127 plays
- Whipping Post - (23:04) - 24,225 plays
- One Way Out - (5:39) - 17,363 plays
- Melissa - (3:54) - 19,580 plays
- Statesboro Blues - (4:20) - 14,806 plays
- Blue Sky - (5:09) - 15,123 plays
- Ain't Wastin' Time No More - (3:40) - 10,881 plays
- Trouble No More - (3:45) - 11,648 plays