The Albion Band
13 Shouts - 198,688 Scrobbles
The Albion Band are a folk band founded by the former member of Fairport Convention Ashley Hutchings. The band has gone through many evolutions of membership, and indeed name: The Albion Dance Band, The Albion Country Band, The Albion Christmas Band, and spilling over into "Ridgeriders" (Ashley Hutchings, Phil Beer, Chris While, et. al). These apparently different groups share members, tunes, and CD tracks in a fairly confusing fashion, and sometime even the CD sleeve does not agree with the generally used group name for that album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time to Ring Some Changes - (3:19) - 332 plays
- Rainbow Over the Hill - (3:04) - 98 plays
- Thieves Song - (4:30) - 110 plays
- One Hundred Miles - (4:16) - 101 plays
- LyricsHow many miles to Babylon?
Three score and ten.
Can I get there by candle-light?
There and back again.
If your feet be nimble,
- Coalville - (4:16) - 106 plays
- One More Day - (4:47) - 89 plays
- We Lie - (5:03) - 69 plays
- Poor Old Horse - 2003 Digital Remaster - (6:19) - 59 plays
- Ragged Heroes - 2003 Digital Remaster - (3:21) - 59 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online