The Albion Band
13 Shouts - 195,420 Scrobbles
The Albion Band are a folk band founded by the former member of Fairport Convention Ashley Hutchings. The band has gone through many evolutions of membership, and indeed name: The Albion Dance Band, The Albion Country Band, The Albion Christmas Band, and spilling over into "Ridgeriders" (Ashley Hutchings, Phil Beer, Chris While, et. al). These apparently different groups share members, tunes, and CD tracks in a fairly confusing fashion, and sometime even the CD sleeve does not agree with the generally used group name for that album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time to Ring Some Changes - (3:19) - 283 plays
- Rainbow Over the Hill - (3:04) - 106 plays
- Thieves Song - (4:30) - 130 plays
- How Many Miles To Babylon? - (6:03) - 122 plays
- Coalville - (4:16) - 140 plays
- One Hundred Miles - (4:16) - 103 plays
- Roll Over Vaughan Williams - (3:23) - 95 plays
- One More Day - (4:47) - 86 plays
- Ragged Heroes - 2003 Digital Remaster - (3:21) - 67 plays
- Set Their Mouths to Twisting - (2:39) - 85 plays