The Albion Band
13 Shouts - 194,199 Scrobbles
The Albion Band are a folk band founded by the former member of Fairport Convention Ashley Hutchings. The band has gone through many evolutions of membership, and indeed name: The Albion Dance Band, The Albion Country Band, The Albion Christmas Band, and spilling over into "Ridgeriders" (Ashley Hutchings, Phil Beer, Chris While, et. al). These apparently different groups share members, tunes, and CD tracks in a fairly confusing fashion, and sometime even the CD sleeve does not agree with the generally used group name for that album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time to Ring Some Changes - (3:19) - 273 plays
- Rainbow Over the Hill - (3:04) - 139 plays
- One Hundred Miles - (4:16) - 113 plays
- Thieves Song - (4:30) - 141 plays
- Coalville - (4:16) - 142 plays
- How Many Miles To Babylon? - (6:03) - 131 plays
- Roll Over Vaughan Williams - (3:23) - 133 plays
- Poor Old Horse - (5:35) - 83 plays
- We Lie - (5:03) - 88 plays
- One More Day - (4:47) - 103 plays