The Albion Band
13 Shouts - 176,770 Scrobbles
The Albion Band are a folk band founded by the former member of Fairport Convention Ashley Hutchings. The band has gone through many evolutions of membership, and indeed name: The Albion Dance Band, The Albion Country Band, The Albion Christmas Band, and spilling over into "Ridgeriders" (Ashley Hutchings, Phil Beer, Chris While, et. al). These apparently different groups share members, tunes, and CD tracks in a fairly confusing fashion, and sometime even the CD sleeve does not agree with the generally used group name for that album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Hundred Miles - (4:16) - 403 plays
- Frozen Man - (4:32) - 399 plays
- Poor Old Horse - (5:35) - 428 plays
- Press Gang - (4:28) - 331 plays
- The Willow - (5:35) - 389 plays
- We Lie - (5:03) - 341 plays
- Newtondale Hornpipe/Low Fell/Blue John Hornpipe - (6:28) - 295 plays
- Rainbow Over The Hill - (3:03) - 338 plays
- The Oak - (3:25) - 313 plays
- Time to Ring Some Changes - (3:19) - 342 plays