The Albion Band
13 Shouts - 196,143 Scrobbles
The Albion Band are a folk band founded by the former member of Fairport Convention Ashley Hutchings. The band has gone through many evolutions of membership, and indeed name: The Albion Dance Band, The Albion Country Band, The Albion Christmas Band, and spilling over into "Ridgeriders" (Ashley Hutchings, Phil Beer, Chris While, et. al). These apparently different groups share members, tunes, and CD tracks in a fairly confusing fashion, and sometime even the CD sleeve does not agree with the generally used group name for that album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time to Ring Some Changes - (3:19) - 325 plays
- Thieves Song - (4:30) - 113 plays
- Coalville - (4:16) - 123 plays
- LyricsHow many miles to Babylon?
Three score and ten.
Can I get there by candle-light?
There and back again.
If your feet be nimble,
- One Hundred Miles - (4:16) - 102 plays
- Rainbow Over the Hill - (3:04) - 77 plays
- One More Day - (4:47) - 66 plays
- We Lie - (5:03) - 60 plays
- Roll Over Vaughan Williams - (3:23) - 62 plays
- Poor Old Horse - (5:35) - 41 plays