The Age of Rockets
59 Shouts - 351,623 Scrobbles
The Age of Rockets is an Indie orchestral rock band from New York City. Their most recent LP is available as a FREE download on their bandcamp page:
http://theageofrockets.bandcamp.com Formed in 2004 as a solo project by Andrew Futral and joined by Saul Simon-MacWilliams and Bess Rogers in 2005. They met at Suny Purchase College where all three were enrolled in the music conservatory. They have released two Albums "The Drive Home" which was self released by Andrew after winning the John Lennon Song writing Contest Pop music catagory in 2005 and "Hannah" in 2008 .
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell you’re not brave if you still keep the letters
And you’re not sane if you don’t wanna get better
And you’re not drunk if you can’t stay in your lane, no
Well you’re not awake but you haven’t been sleepin
And ya hate god but you don’t believe in him
- LyricsAround the bed frame hollow cans
and rings from coffee cups line the pages on the desk
monday spent mourning the sun
while taste still lingers from something lost along the way
and you're the worst
- Lyricsrain hits the windshield
and tires give way
and for a moment
just a moment ...
and you whisper, you whisper
- LyricsA new moon: fragile as glass same as the last
A new night: waits for you now, in back of your house.
what's better than being the first?
And armies of the dead will fade
in rear view mirrors display
- LyricsA steady hand at dooms blank stare
with voices calling you back to bed.
Delancey Street trembles beneath
as you rise to meet the day
It's a long night wide awake
- The End of Faith - (4:21) - 349 plays
- Ship To Shore - (4:02) - 272 plays
- H. Soft Escape - (4:05) - 280 plays
- Actors / Ghosts - (1:38) - 259 plays
- We Won't Stop - (6:03) - 217 plays