71 Shouts - 339,731 Scrobbles
This is a bio about the band The Adventures, not US emo band Adventures (see there). The Adventures formed in Belfast in the 1980s and moved to London where they had hits in the UK charts during the 1980s and 1990s. Their biggest hit "Broken Land", written by guitarist Pat Gribben, reached number 20 in the UK Charts, and was the most played song on BBC Radio 1 in 1988. "One Step From Heaven" was also Gary Davies' Record of the Week on BBC Radio 1, however the song failed to chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThese rivers run too deep
With schemes of men for days that lay ahead
They sell their souls so cheap
They breed mistrust and fill my heart with dread.
When did the boy become a man and lose his life to learn
- Floating Through - (3:10) - 657 plays
- LyricsThat's something
I wipe the tears from your eyes.
Say nothing and still you seem so surprized.
Though tears fall like rain
it's gone too far.
- Behind This Wall - (3:46) - 441 plays
- I Feel So Sure - (2:45) - 196 plays
- Drowning In the Sea Of Love - (4:34) - 212 plays
- Two Rivers - (4:27) - 259 plays
- Feel The Raindrops - (3:46) - 154 plays
- Like Seed - (3:38) - 101 plays
- Walking - (2:53) - 97 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online