65 Shouts - 263,709 Scrobbles
This is a bio about the band The Adventures, not US emo band Adventures (see there). The Adventures formed in Belfast in the 1980s and moved to London where they had hits in the UK charts during the 1980s and 1990s. Their biggest hit "Broken Land", written by guitarist Pat Gribben, reached number 20 in the UK Charts, and was the most played song on BBC Radio 1 in 1988. "One Step From Heaven" was also Gary Davies' Record of the Week on BBC Radio 1, however the song failed to chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Broken Land - (5:03) - 1,458 plays
- Send My Heart - (3:45) - 410 plays
- I Feel So Sure - (2:45) - 270 plays
- Drowning In the Sea Of Love - (4:34) - 229 plays
- Walking - (2:53) - 152 plays
- Feel The Raindrops - (3:46) - 183 plays
- Like Seed - (3:38) - 178 plays
- Two Rivers - (4:27) - 195 plays
- Promise - (3:22) - 86 plays
- I Can't Stay - (1:38) - 84 plays