1 Shouts - 15,451 Scrobbles
There are at least five different artists called The Aces. 1. The Aces was one of the earliest and most influential of the electric chicago blues band in the 1950s. Led by guitarist brothers Louis Myers and Dave Myers, natives of Byhalia, Mississippi, the brothers originally performed under the name "the Little Boys"; with the subsequent addition of harpist Junior Wells, they rechristened themselves the Three Deuces, followed by the Three Aces.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Reggae Motion - (2:26) - 47 plays
- Working On It Night And Day - (2:32) - 44 plays
- One Way Street - (2:34) - 45 plays
- Can't See The Light - (4:05) - 21 plays
- Who Do You Love - (1:43) - 16 plays
- If You See Jane - (2:26) - 26 plays
- Down We Go - (2:06) - 11 plays
- Why Should It Be Mine - (3:29) - 7 plays
- You're Gonna Lose - (4:03) - 7 plays
- Shed Some Light On Me - (2:48) - 8 plays