1 Shouts - 15,167 Scrobbles
There are at least five different artists called The Aces. 1. The Aces was one of the earliest and most influential of the electric chicago blues band in the 1950s. Led by guitarist brothers Louis Myers and Dave Myers, natives of Byhalia, Mississippi, the brothers originally performed under the name "the Little Boys"; with the subsequent addition of harpist Junior Wells, they rechristened themselves the Three Deuces, followed by the Three Aces.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Who Do You Love - (1:43) - 36 plays
- One Way Street - (2:34) - 51 plays
- Working On It Night And Day - (2:32) - 48 plays
- Reggae Motion - (2:26) - 34 plays
- Can't See The Light - (4:05) - 25 plays
- Sweet Home Chicago - (2:53) - 26 plays
- Why Should It Be Mine - (3:29) - 14 plays
- Down We Go - (2:06) - 18 plays
- You're Gonna Lose - (4:03) - 12 plays
- You're The One - (3:12) - 13 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online