1 Shouts - 13,995 Scrobbles
There are at least five different artists called The Aces. 1. The Aces was one of the earliest and most influential of the electric chicago blues band in the 1950s. Led by guitarist brothers Louis Myers and Dave Myers, natives of Byhalia, Mississippi, the brothers originally performed under the name "the Little Boys"; with the subsequent addition of harpist Junior Wells, they rechristened themselves the Three Deuces, followed by the Three Aces.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Down We Go - (2:06) - 66 plays
- Can't See The Light - (4:05) - 54 plays
- Working On It Night And Day - (2:32) - 69 plays
- One Way Street - (2:34) - 29 plays
- Route 66 - (4:55) - 18 plays
- The Crawl - (3:21) - 22 plays
- You Ought To Be Ashamed - (2:34) - 18 plays
- Boogieman - (4:29) - 23 plays
- Who Do You Love - (1:43) - 16 plays
- Take A Little Walk With Me - (3:16) - 11 plays