The Abbasi Brothers
0 Shouts - 419,988 Scrobbles
Abbasi Brothers is an experimental music group based in Manhattan, New York City, signed to the independent label Dynamophone Records. The group consists of Yousuf Abbasi and Amman Abbasi.Read More...
Abbasi Brothers' debut album, Something Like Nostalgia, was released in July 2008, on Dynamophone Records worldwide. The album received positive reviews, with Headphone Commute in the US placing it on the Best Albums of 2008 list.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Clouds Are Sleeping - 73,902 plays
- Something Like Nostalgia - 38,162 plays
- The Sound of Silence - 21,948 plays
- The Way of the Wanderer - 29,932 plays
- Stacey's Day Parade - 26,917 plays
- Kompa - 25,494 plays
- The Social Evening (in 1992) - 26,884 plays
- Dreams of a Graffiti Artist - 22,910 plays
- Camera Flashes Blue - 22,508 plays
- A Long Weekend - 20,726 plays