The Abbasi Brothers
80 Shouts - 384,886 Scrobbles
Abbasi Brothers is an experimental music group based in Manhattan, New York City, signed to the independent label Dynamophone Records. The group consists of Yousuf Abbasi and Amman Abbasi. Abbasi Brothers' debut album, Something Like Nostalgia, was released in July 2008, on Dynamophone Records worldwide. The album received positive reviews, with Headphone Commute in the US placing it on the Best Albums of 2008 list.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Clouds Are Sleeping - (3:24) - 35,025 plays
- Something Like Nostalgia - (3:20) - 4,138 plays
- The Sound of Silence - (3:26) - 3,618 plays
- The Way of the Wanderer - (3:30) - 1,562 plays
- Kompa - (3:55) - 1,072 plays
- Stacey's Day Parade - (6:05) - 1,009 plays
- Dreams of a Graffiti Artist - (3:18) - 929 plays
- Fragments of Memories as a Child - (3:16) - 772 plays
- Mr. Boe - (3:44) - 897 plays
- Camera Flashes Blue - (2:25) - 818 plays