The Abbasi Brothers
0 Shouts - 405,108 Scrobbles
Abbasi Brothers is an experimental music group based in Manhattan, New York City, signed to the independent label Dynamophone Records. The group consists of Yousuf Abbasi and Amman Abbasi.Read More...
Abbasi Brothers' debut album, Something Like Nostalgia, was released in July 2008, on Dynamophone Records worldwide. The album received positive reviews, with Headphone Commute in the US placing it on the Best Albums of 2008 list.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Clouds Are Sleeping - 68,742 plays
- Something Like Nostalgia - 37,376 plays
- The Way of the Wanderer - 29,504 plays
- The Sound of Silence - 17,015 plays
- Stacey's Day Parade - 26,593 plays
- The Social Evening (in 1992) - 26,722 plays
- Kompa - 25,152 plays
- Dreams of a Graffiti Artist - 22,614 plays
- Camera Flashes Blue - 22,216 plays
- A Long Weekend - 20,447 plays