The Abbasi Brothers
79 Shouts - 308,735 Scrobbles
Abbasi Brothers is an experimental music group based in Manhattan, New York City, signed to the independent label Dynamophone Records. The group consists of Yousuf Abbasi and Amman Abbasi. Abbasi Brothers' debut album, Something Like Nostalgia, was released in July 2008, on Dynamophone Records worldwide. The album received positive reviews, with Headphone Commute in the US placing it on the Best Albums of 2008 list.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Way of the Wanderer - (3:30) - 2,597 plays
- Something Like Nostalgia - (3:20) - 2,429 plays
- Kompa - (3:55) - 1,599 plays
- Clouds Are Sleeping - (3:24) - 1,553 plays
- Stacey's Day Parade - (6:05) - 1,489 plays
- The Sound of Silence - (3:26) - 1,258 plays
- Dreams of a Graffiti Artist - (3:18) - 1,252 plays
- Camera Flashes Blue - (2:25) - 1,184 plays
- A Long Weekend - (3:07) - 1,122 plays
- Mr. Boe - (3:44) - 1,154 plays