81 Shouts - 329,025 Scrobbles
There are two bands with the name 411. 1) The 411 were a four piece English female R&B group formed late in 2002 featuring members Tisha,Tanya,Suzie and Carolyn. The band formed after a couple of the members sang back up vocals on Lemar’s version of Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together”. The band took its name after the Mary J. Blige song “What’s The 411?”.
The groups first single “On My Knees” featured Ghostface Killah of the Wu-Tang Clan and was a hit in the UK (reaching top 5) and Australia (reaching top 30).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAbove the feeling this is revealing
Boy I didn't know you cared
Must've been up on the weekend
In the club freakin', boy I could see you stare
You were lookin' right at me lookin' right back
- Teardrops - (3:15) - 762 plays
- On My Knees - (2:54) - 580 plays
- On My Knees - Feat. Ghostface Killah - (3:38) - 260 plays
- LyricsHow do you find a place to sleep
When there's nowhere to go
Life must be a living hell to you
Only time will show
There with no clothes or food to eat
- Chance - (3:12) - 197 plays
- My Friend - (2:43) - 150 plays
- Forever Begins - (3:40) - 164 plays
- On My Knees (feat. Ghostface Killah) - (3:09) - 116 plays
- Between The Sheets - (3:39) - 121 plays