82 Shouts - 337,225 Scrobbles
There are two bands with the name 411. 1) The 411 were a four piece English female R&B group formed late in 2002 featuring members Tisha,Tanya,Suzie and Carolyn. The band formed after a couple of the members sang back up vocals on Lemar’s version of Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together”. The band took its name after the Mary J. Blige song “What’s The 411?”.
The groups first single “On My Knees” featured Ghostface Killah of the Wu-Tang Clan and was a hit in the UK (reaching top 5) and Australia (reaching top 30).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dumb - (2:48) - 2,295 plays
- Teardrops - (3:15) - 510 plays
- On My Knees - (2:54) - 483 plays
- On My Knees - Feat. Ghostface Killah - (3:38) - 284 plays
- Chance - (3:12) - 146 plays
- On My Knees - Radio Version No Rap - (2:55) - 155 plays
- China Girl - (3:26) - 139 plays
- Forever Begins - (3:40) - 133 plays
- My Friend - (2:43) - 105 plays
- On My Knees (feat. Ghostface Killah) - (3:09) - 136 plays