83 Shouts - 338,196 Scrobbles
There are two bands with the name 411. 1) The 411 were a four piece English female R&B group formed late in 2002 featuring members Tisha,Tanya,Suzie and Carolyn. The band formed after a couple of the members sang back up vocals on Lemar’s version of Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together”. The band took its name after the Mary J. Blige song “What’s The 411?”.
The groups first single “On My Knees” featured Ghostface Killah of the Wu-Tang Clan and was a hit in the UK (reaching top 5) and Australia (reaching top 30).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAbove the feeling this is revealing
Boy I didn't know you cared
Must've been up on the weekend
In the club freakin', boy I could see you stare
You were lookin' right at me lookin' right back
- Teardrops - (3:15) - 451 plays
- On My Knees - (2:54) - 451 plays
- On My Knees - Feat. Ghostface Killah - (3:38) - 269 plays
- Chance - (3:12) - 142 plays
- On My Knees - Radio Version No Rap - (2:55) - 141 plays
- China Girl - (3:26) - 129 plays
- Forever Begins - (3:40) - 111 plays
- My Friend - (2:43) - 91 plays
- Between The Sheets - (3:39) - 76 plays