The 3rd and the Mortal
391 Shouts - 1,106,393 Scrobbles
The 3rd and the Mortal was an experimental band from Trondheim, Norway since 1992. The band started out as a doom metal band mixing distorted guitars and heavy drumming with clean guitars and female vocals from Kari Rueslåtten. The band has since then experimented with genres such as ambient, progressive rock, jazz, electronica and trip-hop. The 3rd and the Mortal were one of the forerunners of the atmospheric metal scene having been one of the first to have a leading female singer, they inspired bands such as The Gathering, Flowing Tears and Nightwish.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Why So Lonely - (5:14) - 2,242 plays
- Shaman - (3:23) - 1,819 plays
- Vandring - (1:43) - 1,348 plays
- Trial of Past - (5:14) - 1,160 plays
- Salva Me - (4:38) - 1,180 plays
- Lengsel - (2:06) - 1,095 plays
- Song - (6:37) - 988 plays
- In Mist Shrouded - (5:35) - 935 plays
- Oceana - (18:46) - 845 plays
- Death-Hymn - (8:24) - 856 plays