44 Shouts - 358,769 Scrobbles
The 101'ers were a pub rock band from the 1970s, notable as being the band that gave Joe Strummer (later of The Clash) his initial start as a musician. Formed in London in May 1974, the 101'ers made their performing debut on 6 September at the Telegraph pub in Brixton under the name El Huaso and the 101 All Stars. The name would later be shortened to the 101 All Stars and finally just the 101'ers. The group established itself on the London pub rock circuit prior to the advent of punk.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Keys To Your Heart - (3:40) - 645 plays
- Motor Boys Motor - (2:21) - 409 plays
- Sweet Revenge - (2:55) - 304 plays
- Silent Telephone - (2:16) - 255 plays
- Surf City - (2:40) - 272 plays
- Sweety Of The St. Moritz - (2:18) - 164 plays
- Hideaway - (2:47) - 177 plays
- Rabies (From The Dogs Of Love) - (3:11) - 169 plays
- Steamgauge 99 - (3:35) - 127 plays
- Letsagetabitarockin - (2:01) - 113 plays