44 Shouts - 354,736 Scrobbles
The 101'ers were a pub rock band from the 1970s, notable as being the band that gave Joe Strummer (later of The Clash) his initial start as a musician. Formed in London in May 1974, the 101'ers made their performing debut on 6 September at the Telegraph pub in Brixton under the name El Huaso and the 101 All Stars. The name would later be shortened to the 101 All Stars and finally just the 101'ers. The group established itself on the London pub rock circuit prior to the advent of punk.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Keys To Your Heart - (3:40) - 630 plays
- Motor Boys Motor - (2:21) - 371 plays
- Sweet Revenge - (2:55) - 312 plays
- Silent Telephone - (2:16) - 227 plays
- Hideaway - (2:47) - 154 plays
- Surf City - (2:40) - 204 plays
- Sweety Of The St. Moritz - (2:18) - 149 plays
- Rabies (From The Dogs Of Love) - (3:11) - 161 plays
- Steamgauge 99 - (3:35) - 101 plays
- Letsagetabitarockin - (2:01) - 79 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online