44 Shouts - 331,274 Scrobbles
The 101'ers were a pub rock band from the 1970s, notable as being the band that gave Joe Strummer (later of The Clash) his initial start as a musician. Formed in London in May 1974, the 101'ers made their performing debut on 6 September at the Telegraph pub in Brixton under the name El Huaso and the 101 All Stars. The name would later be shortened to the 101 All Stars and finally just the 101'ers. The group established itself on the London pub rock circuit prior to the advent of punk.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Motor Boys Motor - (2:21) - 1,102 plays
- Keys To Your Heart - (3:40) - 1,139 plays
- Sweet Revenge - (2:55) - 733 plays
- Silent Telephone - (2:16) - 295 plays
- Surf City - (2:40) - 235 plays
- Sweety Of The St. Moritz - (2:18) - 186 plays
- Rabies (From The Dogs Of Love) - (3:11) - 170 plays
- Letsagetabitarockin' - 172 plays
- Steamgauge 99 - (3:35) - 172 plays
- Hideaway - (2:47) - 152 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release