43 Shouts - 349,794 Scrobbles
The 101'ers were a pub rock band from the 1970s, notable as being the band that gave Joe Strummer (later of The Clash) his initial start as a musician. Formed in London in May 1974, the 101'ers made their performing debut on 6 September at the Telegraph pub in Brixton under the name El Huaso and the 101 All Stars. The name would later be shortened to the 101 All Stars and finally just the 101'ers. The group established itself on the London pub rock circuit prior to the advent of punk.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Keys To Your Heart - (3:40) - 573 plays
- Motor Boys Motor - (2:21) - 398 plays
- Sweet Revenge - (2:55) - 354 plays
- Silent Telephone - (2:16) - 227 plays
- Sweety Of The St. Moritz - (2:18) - 166 plays
- Surf City - (2:40) - 163 plays
- Rabies (From The Dogs Of Love) - (3:11) - 165 plays
- Hideaway - (2:47) - 140 plays
- Letsagetabitarockin' - 109 plays
- Steamgauge 99 - (3:35) - 94 plays