12 Shouts - 147,671 Scrobbles
Texas Tornados was a Tejano band and its music was a fusion of rock, country and various Mexican styles. The initial combination of these musicians happened almost by chance at a concert performance of a mutual acquaintance. After Freddy Fender, Flaco Jimenez, Augie Meyers and Doug Sahm performed in front of a San Francisco audience, they all knew the genuine bond they felt in their music could probably be taken to another level. After they initially performed as the Tex-Mex Revue, they took the title Texas Tornados, after Sahm's song and album of that name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- (Hey Baby) Que Paso - (2:59) - 876 plays
- Adios Mexico - (3:13) - 414 plays
- Who Were You Thinkin' Of - (2:29) - 424 plays
- LyricsPor Dios santos, que no vuelvo a Texas, ni por la feria, Flaco.
Voy ya cantar estos versos, aunque yo no soy de aqui,
yo soy puro Mejicano, soy de San Luis Potosí.
Caminando y caminando he llegado a San Antonio,
me encontre muy buen trabajo y tambien con el demonio.
- Little Bit is Better than Nada - (3:30) - 341 plays
- Guacamole - (2:36) - 237 plays
- Is Anybody Goin' To San Antone - (3:04) - 338 plays
- Laredo Rose - (2:58) - 369 plays
- She Never Spoke Spanish To Me - (3:13) - 198 plays
- Dinero - (2:48) - 164 plays