12 Shouts - 152,395 Scrobbles
Texas Tornados was a Tejano band and its music was a fusion of rock, country and various Mexican styles. The initial combination of these musicians happened almost by chance at a concert performance of a mutual acquaintance. After Freddy Fender, Flaco Jimenez, Augie Meyers and Doug Sahm performed in front of a San Francisco audience, they all knew the genuine bond they felt in their music could probably be taken to another level. After they initially performed as the Tex-Mex Revue, they took the title Texas Tornados, after Sahm's song and album of that name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHey, baby, que paso?
Thought I was your only vato
Hey, baby, que paso?
Please don't leave me de ese modo
Come on, baby, turn around
- Who Were You Thinkin' Of - (2:29) - 422 plays
- LyricsAdiós México
How I got along without ya, I never know
Now it's adiós México
I got a little chavala
- Little Bit is Better than Nada - (3:30) - 292 plays
- Guacamole - (2:36) - 275 plays
- Is Anybody Goin' To San Antone - (3:04) - 269 plays
- Soy De San Luis - (4:01) - 334 plays
- She Never Spoke Spanish To Me - (3:13) - 201 plays
- Wasted Days and Wasted Nights - (2:50) - 189 plays
- Dinero - (2:48) - 151 plays