895 Shouts - 2,280,397 Scrobbles
Russian pop music has undeniably come a long way since its shy development over the last 20 years, and has only just started to make waves within the international consciousness. Enter Tesla Boy, a quintessential Synth-pop/New wave project created in 2008 that was not only spawned from an era of hungry youth in ‘80s and ‘90s Moscow that eagerly sought out new and experimental pop music from abroad, but is leading the next generation of Russian electronic artists to take on the global scene with force.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Split - (4:24) - 17,713 plays
- Dream Machine - (4:49) - 17,934 plays
- Fantasy - (3:45) - 18,135 plays
- Spirit of the Night - (4:54) - 12,822 plays
- Electric Lady - (5:21) - 9,889 plays
- Invisible - (4:26) - 9,271 plays
- Rebecca - (4:15) - 7,567 plays
- Stars - (4:40) - 8,014 plays
- 1991 - (5:15) - 8,340 plays
- Undetected - (4:42) - 6,293 plays