358 Shouts - 3,144,098 Scrobbles
Tesla is an American hard rock band originating from Sacramento, California. The band formed in 1984 as City Kidd and was renamed to Tesla during the recording of their first album on the advice of their manager. According to the Love Song Songfacts, their name (and the inspiration for some songs) comes from Nikola Tesla, the legendary scientist and inventor who quite possibly is single-handedly responsible for the "mad scientist" trope. Originally, the group included Jeff Keith (vocals), Frank Hannon (guitar), Tommy Skeoch (guitar), Brian Wheat (bass) and Troy Luccketta (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Song - (5:24) - 13,502 plays
- Modern Day Cowboy - (5:19) - 6,680 plays
- Cumin' Atcha Live - (4:26) - 4,601 plays
- LyricsAnd the sign says, "Long hair freaky people need not apply"
So I put my hair under my hat and I went in to ask him, why?
He said, "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do"
So I took off my hat I said, "Imagine that, huh me working for you"
Oh, signs, signs, everywhere there's signs
- What You Give - (7:16) - 5,017 plays
- Paradise - (4:58) - 4,288 plays
- Little Suzi - (4:57) - 3,755 plays
- Hang Tough - (4:22) - 3,692 plays
- The Way It Is - (5:08) - 3,691 plays
- Gettin' Better - (3:21) - 3,187 plays