363 Shouts - 3,243,697 Scrobbles
Tesla is an American hard rock band originating from Sacramento, California. The band formed in 1984 as City Kidd and was renamed to Tesla during the recording of their first album on the advice of their manager. According to the Love Song Songfacts, their name (and the inspiration for some songs) comes from Nikola Tesla, the legendary scientist and inventor who quite possibly is single-handedly responsible for the "mad scientist" trope. Originally, the group included Jeff Keith (vocals), Frank Hannon (guitar), Tommy Skeoch (guitar), Brian Wheat (bass) and Troy Luccketta (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Song - (4:04) - 13,630 plays
- LyricsStormy night under jet black skies, Billy pulls into town
the thunder rolled and the lightning bolts come crashin' to the ground
Cold as ice, hard as stone, as he walks into the room
With another man who was feeling the same way, all hell's breakin' loose
Bang bang, shoot 'em up, bang bang, blow you away
- Cumin' Atcha Live - (4:26) - 5,071 plays
- Lyrics(Keith, Wheat, Hannon)
Hold me close now, hold me tight, don't let go of me tonight
You're all I want, you're all I need
Hold me close now, hold me tight, and don't let go of me tonight
Sweet paradise, yeah
- LyricsWho's the one that makes you happy?
Or maybe, who's the one always on your mind?
And who is the reason you're livin' for?
Who's the reason for your smile?
I feel so lonely, yet I know I'm not the only one, To ever feel this way.
- Signs - (3:15) - 4,412 plays
- Little Suzi - (4:57) - 4,006 plays
- Hang Tough - (4:22) - 3,814 plays
- The Way It Is - (5:08) - 3,592 plays
- Gettin' Better - (3:21) - 3,266 plays