2 Shouts - 41,311 Scrobbles
In the early 60s Terry Stafford (Born 1941) was marketed as an Elvis Presley sound-alike. He actually recorded an Elvis tune called "Suspicion" which made it to #3 on the US charts in 1964. Interestingly it peaked during a week when The Beatles held every other spot in the Top-5. Stafford had another hit with "I'll Touch a Star" (#25). After many years without another hit or even an LP he signed to Atlantic's new country division in 1973.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suspicion - (2:35) - 1,614 plays
- I'll Touch a Star - (2:27) - 89 plays
- Amarillo By Morning - (2:26) - 70 plays
- Kiss Me Quick - (2:45) - 35 plays
- Forgive Me - (2:09) - 17 plays
- Pocket Full of Rainbows - (2:21) - 33 plays
- Alone - Never to Love Again - (2:05) - 17 plays
- Invitation to a Kiss - (2:18) - 17 plays
- Say Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose - 10 plays
- Margarita - (2:53) - 11 plays