2 Shouts - 39,889 Scrobbles
In the early 60s Terry Stafford (Born 1941) was marketed as an Elvis Presley sound-alike. He actually recorded an Elvis tune called "Suspicion" which made it to #3 on the US charts in 1964. Interestingly it peaked during a week when The Beatles held every other spot in the Top-5. Stafford had another hit with "I'll Touch a Star" (#25). After many years without another hit or even an LP he signed to Atlantic's new country division in 1973.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suspicion - (2:35) - 1,561 plays
- I'll Touch a Star - (2:27) - 84 plays
- Am I Fooling Myself - (2:16) - 33 plays
- Amarillo By Morning - (2:26) - 43 plays
- Forgive Me - (2:09) - 16 plays
- Pocket Full of Rainbows - (2:21) - 24 plays
- Kiss Me Quick - (2:45) - 16 plays
- Alone - Never to Love Again - (2:05) - 12 plays
- Follow The Rainbow - (2:15) - 23 plays
- Margarita - (2:53) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online