4 Shouts - 124,357 Scrobbles
Terry Snyder was one of the leading percussionist of the space-age, bachelor pad, music generation, which is enjoying a revival, currently. Terry started in 1940, with the Bert Block Orchestra, playing celesta, bells and drums, and creating a demonstration of the stereo separation effect. He was Perry Como's favorite drummer. He played with Stan Freeman's harpsichord, and made many albums under the Provocative and Persuasive Percussion titles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Puttin' On the Ritz - (1:57) - 352 plays
- Theme from Picnic - (2:12) - 618 plays
- Guys and Dolls - (1:58) - 413 plays
- Oye Negra - (2:38) - 449 plays
- Once in a While - (2:54) - 365 plays
- Puttin' On The Ritz - Digitally Remastered 96 - (1:57) - 75 plays
- In A Persian Market - (2:49) - 263 plays
- Deep Night/Softly As In A Morning Sunrise (Medley) - (5:41) - 53 plays
- Guys And Dolls - 1997 Digital Remaster - (2:00) - 65 plays
- Guys & Dolls - (2:00) - 50 plays