4 Shouts - 108,027 Scrobbles
Terry Snyder was one of the leading percussionist of the space-age, bachelor pad, music generation, which is enjoying a revival, currently. Terry started in 1940, with the Bert Block Orchestra, playing celesta, bells and drums, and creating a demonstration of the stereo separation effect. He was Perry Como's favorite drummer. He played with Stan Freeman's harpsichord, and made many albums under the Provocative and Persuasive Percussion titles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Guys and Dolls - (1:58) - 712 plays
- Oye Negra - (2:38) - 697 plays
- Guys & Dolls - (2:00) - 529 plays
- Theme from Picnic - (2:12) - 402 plays
- Puttin' on the Ritz - (1:57) - 347 plays
- Deep Night/Softly As In A Morning Sunrise (Medley) - (5:40) - 251 plays
- Deep Night / Softly as in a Morning Sunrise - (5:42) - 283 plays
- In A Persian Market - (2:49) - 116 plays
- Once in a While - (2:54) - 232 plays
- Tabú - (3:27) - 72 plays