256 Shouts - 779,669 Scrobbles
Terry Riley (born June 24, 1935) is an American composer associated with the minimalist school. Born in Colfax, California, Riley studied at Shasta College, San Francisco State University, and the San Francisco Conservatory before earning an MA in composition at the University of California, Berkeley, studying with Seymour Shifrin and Robert Erickson. He was involved in the experimental San Francisco Tape Music Center working with Morton Subotnick, Steve Reich, Pauline Oliveros, and Ramon Sender.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Music For The Gift (Part 2) - (1:49) - 5,300 plays
- A Rainbow in Curved Air - (18:46) - 2,957 plays
- In C - (40:58) - 1,981 plays
- G Song - (3:06) - 1,729 plays
- A Rainbow In Curved Air - Instrumental - (18:39) - 1,455 plays
- Poppy Nogood and the Phantom Band - (21:39) - 1,592 plays
- in the summer - (6:38) - 749 plays
- Land's End - (4:17) - 775 plays
- In C: Part 01 - (10:38) - 636 plays
- In C - 2009 Remastered - (41:57) - 524 plays